Fingertip Pulse Oximeter – LeadTek
What is the Pulse Oximeter ?
A Pulse Oximeter is a small, lightweight device used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the blood stream.
Leadtek Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
- Leadtek Fingertip Pulse Oximeter provides an accurate measurement of arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate (pulse) in seconds.
- Its versatile housing design can accommodate the widest size range of fingers between 0.8cm and 2.3cm (0.3 inch ~ 0.9 inch)
- Combined with the latest electronics technology, Leadtek Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is presented with the most friendly interface to users and environments.
– Lightweight and easy to carry
– Automatic switch on/off
– Powered by only 1 AAA battery
– Anti-motion technology
– Full color OLED display 360 degree rotatable view direction
- 1. Audio Icon
Indicate audio reminder is on
- 2. SpO2 Alarm
Show SpO2 alarm range
- 3. BPM Alarm
Show pulse rate alarm range
- 4. Setting & 5-direction Key
Tip to rotate the screen and press to set the device
- 5. Battery Icon
Indicate the battery power
- 6. Percentage of oxygen saturation
- 7. Pulse Rate
- 8. SpO2 waveform