The infrared forehead thermometer AET-R1B1 is an effective and easy-to-use medical device. It operates in the infrared frequency so that the measurement takes place in a non-contact way. Ideal for hospitals, clinics, as well as for companies and institutions to monitor the health of their employees. The welfare of employees during such pandemics is very important and taking temperatures is one way you can help protect your workforce.
Highly sensitive probe, the temperature can be measured in 1 second, after measurement without other operations, you can enter the next measurement.
Suitable for multi-person measurement or multiple measurements. Ergonomic Design – Following ergonomic design rules, the body is solid and stable, comfortable grip, a firm grasp. This thermometer is suitable for all ages, infants, adults, and the elderly.
- Highly sensitive infrared probe
- Contactless measurement range up to 50mm
- 1 second measurement time
- Measuring mode: Forehead Mode
- Measuring range: 32.0°C ~ 42. 2° C
- Accuracy: ±0.2°C (35.0°C ~ 42.0° C) ±0.3°C (32.0°C~34.9°C & 42.1°C ~ 42.2°C) Resolution: 0.1 °C
- Memory recall: 32 readings
- Power supply : 2* AAA (DC 3V)
- Dimension: 144mm x 101 mm X 26mm
- Weight: 88g (excludes batteries)
- Auto power-off: 60 seconds