Haemodialysis Catheter Kit – Haem-O-Cent Pro
We are a leading manufacturer & supplier of cutting edge vascular access devices that meets & exceeds the clinical demand of today’s medical specialties.
Haem-O-Cent Pro is a temporary Haemodialysis Catheter for insertion in Jugular, Subclavian & Femoral vein.
Designed to optimize blood flow by residing in the right atrium. Side holes are engineered to pull blood from all side.
Designed with significant separation from arterial port to enhance flow and minimize re-circulation.
Features & Benefits:
- Indwelling catheter made of specially formulated Polyurethane ensures smooth catheter insertion and better bio-compatibility
- Catheter provide desired strength during insertion, softens at body temperature, thus reducing the risk of vascular trauma, kink free Nitinol Guide Wire prevents the vessel perforation and also provide good torque to ensure firm insertion
- Radio – Opaque catheter tip with clear garduation marking
- Y-shape introducer needle with non-return valve
- User friendly guide wire dispenser
- Silicon injection caps
Shelf life: 60 Months
Variants: Double & Triple Lumen
Extensions: Straight & Curved
Also available with Stainless Steel Guide Wire (Haem-O-Cent)
- Indwelling catheter
- Y-Introducer needle with valve
- J-tip guide wire
- Dilators- 2 Nos
- Luer lock syringe
|Lumen (Straight and curved extensions)||Size||Length (cm)||OD||OD Diameter (inch) x Length|
|Double Lumen||11.5FR||13/15/20||12FR & 10FR||0.035 x 50/70|
|12FR||13/15/16/20||12FR & 10FR||0.035 x 50/70|
|Triple Lumen||12FR||13/16||12FR & 10FR||0.035 x 50/70|