This award-winning anaesthesia machine is the very first designed to function when power or oxygen fail in your Operating Theatre. The machine produces its own oxygen and medical air, and also has backup power, making it perfect for low resource environments. Used in more than 70 different countries, the Glostavent® Helix has a built-in mechanical ventilator and numerous life-saving emergency backup systems. Manufactured with care in our own factory in the UK, combing more than two decades of research and development, this product is CE certified, making it one of a kind.
- Supplied with integral 10 LPM oxygen concentrator
- Oxygen analyser that measures and displays % inspired oxygen concentration, last up to 300 hours on battery backup
- Suitable for adults, paediatrics and neonates
- Battery backup for ventilator with external oxygen source for more than 300 hours
- Delivers safe inhalational anaesthesia, with or without electricity or compressed gases
- Full functionality with UPS for up to 30 minutes
- Integral pressure or volume controlled Helix ventilator
- Ventilator backup for over 12 hours
- Fitted with alternative connections for oxygen cylinders and wall pipeline
- Low running costs – the Glostavent® Helix produces its own oxygen from room air. No need for expensive cylinders of gas.
- Designed and engineered and manufactured in the UK, robust and built to last
- CE certified by an internationally recognised notified body