Baby Nasal Aspirator
The Haakaa Rechargeable Baby Nasal Aspirator uses gentle yet effective powered suction to quickly relieve your little one’s blocked or runny nose.
This handy little essential features a single button to let you cycle through three different strength levels to clear even the most stubbornly blocked nasal passages with just one hand! The soft, safe silicone tips are perfect for delicate little noses and can be easily sterilised before each use.
Our Rechargeable Baby Nasal Aspirator provides continuous suction with no backflow and is easy to disassemble for cleaning, making it perfect for busy households. It even comes complete with a tube cleaning brush to let you get into all those tiny nooks and crannies for a thorough clean!
- Three adjustable suction strength levels to gently and effectively clear nasal fluid.
- Soft, durable silicone tips in two sizes to grow with your child and protect their nose.
- Eco-friendly – recharges via USB, so no replacing batteries!
- Easy to use and assemble – simple one-handed operation.
- Mess-free continuous suction with no backflow.
- Silicone tips are safe in boiling water, dishwashers and steam sterilisers.
How to Use Your Haakaa Baby Nasal Aspirator
- Fit the silicone filter over the vacuum nozzle and make sure it’s well tightened.
- Fit the collection container over the silicone filter of the aspirator and twist into the CLOSE position.
- Choose appropriate silicone tip for your baby, then press to insert. Ensure it fits securely into the collection container.
- For dry or sticky mucus, spray saline solution to soften the mucus first.
- To activate aspirator, press and hold the power button for three seconds. Quickly press the power button again to cycle through strength levels. Choose appropriate suction level, testing the strength on the back of your hand.
- After selecting the appropriate suction strength, insert the silicone tip into your child’s nostril, ensuring there are no gaps. This makes the suction more effective.
- When finished, gently remove the aspirator from your child’s nose. Hold down the power button until the light turns off.
- Remove the collection container by carefully twisting it to the OPEN position and emptying it.