- Contained in a shockproof and waterproof Peli case.
- Weighs only 9kg.
- Could be carried on to most aircraft (only 47 x 35 x17cm).
- Robust enough for any challenging environments.
- Quick and easy to set up and pack away.
RELIABLE & SAFE
- Uses ambient air as a carrier gas.
- Non re-breathing patient valve and mask.
- The DPA 02™ is robust and able to withstand extremes of temperature and humidity, making it suitable for use in the most challenging of environments.
- The new valve and patient circuit removes the valve from the vicinity of the patient airway and allows the use of double lumen or standard “Y” circuits.
- Will accept any oxygen source, if available.
- Well established and peer reviewed product
- Robust enough for any field, outreach or remote situation.
- Field use speaks for itself. It is the only product of its kind and is used in some of the most remote, most troubled and resource-limited locations in the world.
- Very low purchase price.
- Minimal running costs with minimal consumables. Ventilation is carried out using the self inflating bag.
- Does not require compressed gases.
- Extremely low maintenance required. Servicing can be carried out by locally trained technicians.
- Suitable for both adult and paediatric use.
- Can be used in a continuous flow or draw over mode.
- Calibrated for Halothane and Isoflurane or for Sevoflurane.
TRAINING AND SUPPORT
- Diamedica is the exclusive manufacturer and distributor of the DPA range of products.
- Committed to providing training wherever necessary for medical and technical personnel
- Diamedica offers, free of charge to all customers, ongoing after sales support via email or telephone for as long as the customer has their machine.